Re: [gtk-list] Announce: Gtk-Perl 0.7000 release

After making and installing the toplevel directory, making and
installing GdkImlib, I ran:
cd Gnome
perl Makefile.pl --with-panel
make
make install
cd samples
perl applet.pl

and got:
Undefined subroutine &Gnome::Panel::AppletWidget::init called at
applet.pl line 8

BrYan