Chapter 10 of Gtk+ book available for review

I just posted Chapter 10 of my forthcoming book on Gtk+ programming at
http://www.users.cts.com/crash/s/slogan/book/chapter10.html. The chapter deals
with item factory and menu-related classes. If you are interested in learning
about menus, I think that this is some of the best documentation available.

The contents of that chapter (and the others located on my web site) are
Copyright 1999, 2000 Syd Logan. I'd appreciate any input reviewers may have on
my work.

Thanks,

syd