ANNOUNCE: Experimental C++ Wrapper

Hi,

I made an experimental C++ wrapper called Sugar over the holidays.
This is a trivial, lightweight, all-inline wrapper (just a header
file). It replaces the C-style really long names with this sort of
thing:

  Window w(Window::TOPLEVEL);
  Button b("Hello World");
  b.connect("clicked", (SignalFunc)clicked_cb, NULL);
  w.add(b);
  w.show_all();

But that's pretty much the only feature it has. There's no attempt to
be a full-featured C++ toolkit.

The wrapper is generated from slightly modified .defs files copied
from gnome-python, so it is approximately as complete as gnome-python
(should be almost totally complete for GTK). If you find a missing
function, or have any comments at all, send me mail.

For more info see the README and doc/mapping.txt in the tarball.

For now find the tarball here:
  http://www106.pair.com/rhp/sugar-0.1.tar.gz

If you try using Sugar I'd like to hear what you think.

Havoc