Re: gfk-pixbuf: parse error (i thought i fixed this!)

thanks for your swift response (within 50 minutes of my posting!).

>You need to tell it to use the canvasitem.
>best way is with
>gnome-config --libs gnomeui gdk_pixbuf gnomecanvaspixbuf
>and
>gnome-config --cflags gnomeui gdk_pixbuf gnomecanvaspixbuf

maybe i misunderstood you, because i am still getting the error.  did you
mean:
gcc canvaspixbuf.c -o canvaspixbuf `libart-config --cflags --libs`
`gnome-config --cflags gnomeui gdk_pixbuf gnomecanvaspixbuf` `gnome-config
--libs gnomeui gdk_pixbuf gnomecanvaspixbuf` `gdk-pixbuf-config --cflags
--libs`

if so, then i have a deeper problem.  maybe i should update to gdk-pixbuf
0.6.0?  my gnome-libs is 1.0.55-1

thanks again for your help,
-bennyk