Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK programs (Gimp and Gnomecal) without X display?

Thanks Federico! Yeah, I finally got Xvfb working, so things are going
fine. I really like Gnomecal, and a while back I hacked it and wrote a
script to patch my calendar into my web site.

I recently setup a web-based calendar because the silly IT people here
setup a firewall which blocks my X connections. Sigh. Thanks again! I'm
a big fan. :)

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science        http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~brinkman