ANNOUNCE: Italian translation of GGAD

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that Christopher Gabriel has completed a
translation of GTK+/GNOME Application Development into Italian.  This
translation is available in printed form as well as online;
Christopher was kind enough to write his translation in DocBook and
check it in to GNOME CVS.

See the following URL for more information:
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/it/

The following link allows you to order the book, and also has a cover
photo:
  http://www.apogeonline.com/catalogo/615.html

Many thanks to Christopher for doing this work, and for making it
available to the GNOME community under the terms of the Open
Publication License. I hope Italian readers will enjoy the book.

Havoc