Re: [gtk-list] Re: change box orientation in runtime?

>gtk_widget_unparent() is a highly internal function, which is never
>meant to be called from user code. never!

In which case, there needs to be a way to textual flag this so that
language wrappers like Gtk-- know not to wrap such a function. I
rarely work from the GTK+ documentation unless its not obvious how a
function works. Since Gtk_Widget::unparent() exists, I tend to assume
I can use it (not that I have, to date, but ...)

--p