Re: [gtk-list] Re: change box orientation in runtime?

From: Paul Barton-Davis <pbd@op.net>
> >So I think this can't be done. (GTK doesn't support the concept of the
same
> >widget as child of multiple parents, which is a pity too).

    Ooops. Maybe I've just missed the point, but what is the interesting
    thing in having multiple parents for a widget ?

    By the way :
        gtk_widegt_ref(widget);
        gtk_container_remove(GTK_CONTAINER(parent), widget);
        gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(newparent), widget);
        gtk_widget_unref(widget);

    really help in reparenting :)

    Emmanuel