Clists (Feature request)

I'd like to request a feature: Under ms windows, if you have a clist-oid
list, with just one column, you can move to the entry beginning with <letter>
by pressing the <letter>-key. (actually, I'm not sure how this works under
windows, but you can see the behaviour in the jump to file list of WinAMP, and
it works in the explorer to). I'd really like this behaviour (specificly, for
the jump to file dialog of xmms), so I tried adding it myself, but found I was
in way over my head. If someone could implement this, I'd be over the moon.

Keep up the good work all!
--

			Frank v Waveren
			fvw@var.cx