gdk_imlib.h

Hello,

I run into problems when trying to build GdkImlib extension
to Perl/Gtk with either 0.61 or 0.7004.
Both gtk+ 1.2.8 and glib 1.2.8 have been installed, and Perl/Gtk
works fine, however I cannot go further on, especially because
the gdk_imlib.h file can't be found.
And indeed, whichever grep's, find's and ls' bring no sign of
this file.

This problem occurs both on Linux (2.2.14) and Solaris (2.6).

Of course I've seen some references to gdk-imlib 1.8 or 1.9 in README
for instance but I don't know more.
Neither gimp.org nor gtk.org nor gnome.org gives a single clue about
this library.

Thanks very much for telling me what I'm missing !

Corentin