Re: icon color

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 nge INTRINsec com wrote:

 Hi,

 I also have this problem all the time since I prefer dark gtk theme
(SatinBlack) and most icons use black color for main elements (so it's
impossible to use icons since they are black on nearly black bg).
 Solution is to hack every software I use to change color palette of XPM icons
at run time (copy icon data to writeable memory, edit the palette entry with
'black' color to contain some other color, for example color of foreground
text of the current theme (or of a special named widget) and then load icon
from that writeable memory, and then release that memory). Of course I submit
a patch to that software package then :)