WM_NAME

I'm having a problem with the gtk_window_set_title function. I've followed
the code down to the gdk_window_set_title function that calls the
XmbSetWMProperties function. It looks like it should be working as
advertised...

The problem is that the WM_NAME atom is not getting set for my main window.
If I run xlsclients -l, the XClassHint structure is correct (i.e. correct
XClassHint.res_name and XClassHint.res_class_, but there seems to be no
WM_NAME associated with my window.

Has anyone seen this problem? I'm running Solaris 8 on an ultrasparc.

Thanks,

David