Re: HELP!! Gdk-ERROR **: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)

In message <00fa01c065d6$e038cf00$bcec41d2 ielinux com>you write:
>My program have a error message..
>
>Gdk-ERROR **: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
>  serial 8 error_code 2 request_code 1 minor_code 0
>
>But I still don't know where bugs is.

0) add the relevant stuff to get the program to run in sync with the
      X server. I regret that i've forgotten what this is. Someone
      here will hopefully fill in this information.

1) compile with -g, and no -O flags.
2) start under gdb, put a break point in g_logv
3) run the program
4) when it hits the breakpoint, type "where"

sometimes its obvious whats going on, sometimes its not.

--p