Re: Including myfiles.c with glade

Silviu Minut wrote:

> Is there any easy way of including some file.c besides the standard files
> created by glade, other than editing the Makefile by hand and other than
>
> #include "file.c"
>
> in main.c. I mean some way prior to running autogen.sh.

This is in the FAQ (at http://glade.pn.org)

3.3 How do I add my own source files to the project?

Add the source file (and any header file) to src/Makefile.am, in the
project1_SOURCES variable (where 'project1' is the name of your project).

If you are using gettext, you may also want to add the source file to
po/POTFILES.in so that the strings can be translated.

Damon