Re: (no subject)

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 04:55:29AM -0000, vidhya b wrote:
> In that i want to know wheather i can give background colour for
> windows(widget) and above that i want to create some table,clist box or some
> other widget. If way is there then how to implement that. Pls. contact me in
> this mail-id -> vidhya00 hotmail com

Use gtk_widget_set_style() to set the style (the background color is
part of the style). There are some examples in the GTK+ source, and
IIRC the tutorial also has some example code.

Check out the tutorial for clist examples:

  http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J A K Mouw its tudelft nl