accelerating notebook pages/tabs

Hello again

  I have posted this message to gtkmm-main lists sourceforge net and
haven't
gotten my own message back from the list ... running low on time, getting
discouraged as I haven't gotten mail through
gtkmm-main lists sourceforge net
in a couple of days, and believing that the confirmation I'm seeking
applies
to gtk as well I'm posting to "your" list as well ...

  I've been looking around for a way to create a notebook with accelerated
tabs and haven't found anything that makes this as simple as say for a menu
... unless I have (as usual) missed the obvious my guess is that I should
use Page::get_tab() to get a pointer to the tab, yank the label it already
holds and stuff it with my own Gtk::AccelLabel.

  If you would agree that is the way to accomplish this, don't mind taking
the time to reply, and can maybe even tell me which is the best widget to
AccelLabel::set_accel_widget(), I would much appreciate your help.

(to clarify last question: is it best to set_accel_widget() the first
widget on the notebook page corresponding to the tab, the tab itself, the
page or maybe another one?)

Thanks again ... and ahead of time ;)

Patrick Schweiger