Re: About popup menu...

In message <001701c05f79$9d1a4540$bcec41d2 ielinux com>you write:
>Dear sir,
>
>When I create a popup menu by right button clicked.
>But mouse still can click other application.
>Some gnome apps can let popup menu popup_done when user click other
>appliction.
>How to do it?

when you call gtk_menu_popup(), did you just use the same button (3) ?

i ask because i have the sense that whatever button was referenced in
that button event becomes the default button for the menu. so if you
used right click to start the menu popup, and pass that button id to
the popup call, you will get the behaviour you expect only if you
click the right button on another window.

when this has mattered to me, i lie about the button id of the event
that i pass in to popup().

i am not certain of this. havoc or owen can probably comment with more
authority.

--p