Re: Problem with GTK port

Dave Hayes wrote:

I am on a fresh 4.2-RELEASE machine with the current ports sup'd down.

The GLIB port installed with no problems. However when I got into the
GTK port, the following happens:

>snip<

cc -o conftest -g -O2 -Wall -I/usr/local/include/glib12 -D_THREAD_SAFE
-DLINUXTHREADS conft.c -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-E -lgmodule12 -lgthread12
-lglib12 -lpthread

Just a guess, but the LINUXTHREADS define might be screwing things up on
FreeBSD. Try passing the following argument to glib and gtk+ when you
run configure:

./configure --enable-threads --with-threads=posix

Chris