Re: GTK-- GUI

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 01:30:28PM -0800, Brian J. Rohan wrote:
>   I am VERY very sorry about my very open ended question about a GUI for
> GTK--.  I understand that gtk-- is a c++ wrapper for gtk to create
> gui's.  What my question meant to be is if there are any gui's for
> writing gtk--, such as glade ( I have looked at glade-- but I could not
> get it to compile on my system (RedHat 7.0) or a program such as sniff+.

Instead of compiling it yourself, it might be easier to just install
the RPM. Check out http://www.rpmfind.net/.

Last time I tried sniff+ (2 years ago or so), it was just an editor on
steroids with make and CVS integration, not something to build GUIs.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J A K Mouw its tudelft nl