RE: compile problem with -lm... math library?

It sounds like your trying to dynamically compile your program using a
static math library.  I believe it's complaining because there is no libm.so
file.  Two solutions come to mind, either find a dynamic math library or
statically compile the math llibrary into your program.  (i.e. if using gcc
try "... -Wl,-Bstatic -lm ...").  Hope this helps.

				-- Stupid  Genius