A new application builder for the GTK

Hi,

I am currently working on a free application builder
for the GTK. Lo Gafet (LG) produce C source code
itself. Interaction with Widgets is mainly done by
settings resources and not using functions, when this
is possible. Actually, the generated code often does
not use any other functions that gtk_widget_new() and
gtk_widget_set(), unless a resource can only be
manipulated through a function.

To describe a new widget, I have choosen to go with a
table (populated to describe resources available for
the widget) vs. other methods (custom widget as in
Glade, for example).

It is the early beginning of 'Lo Gafet'. LG is under
heavy development. Many features are still missing and
to be added. Many others are still very buggy or not
very well tested. Anyway, I usually post a new version
each Sunday evening ;-)

I am interested by any feedback...

Thanks,

Olivier Singla