Re: Pixels

Trinity wrote:
> I know I asked before.  Here's where I am - I have a window, and a
> drawing area.  What I really want to do is make a pixel at co-ordinates
> (x,y) a certain RGB or Grayscale value.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.  Please help?

Hiya, I use gdkrgb for this, see gtk/testrgb for demo and examples. It's
very quick, but rather low-level.

If you want something a bit higher level, gdk-pixbuf is apparently the
way to go, but I've not tried it.

John
--
John Cupitt, john.cupitt@ng-london.org.uk, +44 (0)20 7747 2570
VASARI Lab, The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5DN