Re: How to get the selected gtktreeitem?

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Ottavio Campana wrote:

> I have got a gtktree with single selection in which I insert some items.
> Which method sould I use to know which item is currently selected?

  The GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection->data is GtkCTreeRow * of selected row if
something is selected. If nothing is selected, either
GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection or GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection->data is NULL
(sorry, don't remember).
 Are you sure you need GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE? May be you need
GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE?

 After that use gtk_ctree_find_node_ptr for getting GtkCTreeNode* from
that GtkCTreeRow*.

> Bye

 Best regards,
  -Vlad