Re: How to get the selected gtktreeitem?
- From: Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>
- To: Ottavio Campana <bott iol it>
- Cc: Gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to get the selected gtktreeitem?
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:38:22 +0500 (SAMST)
On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Ottavio Campana wrote:
> I have got a gtktree with single selection in which I insert some items.
> Which method sould I use to know which item is currently selected?
The GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection->data is GtkCTreeRow * of selected row if
something is selected. If nothing is selected, either
GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection or GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection->data is NULL
(sorry, don't remember).
Are you sure you need GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE? May be you need
After that use gtk_ctree_find_node_ptr for getting GtkCTreeNode* from
] [Thread Prev