Re: Help with retreiving children?

Well Derek....

If GTK+ were actually object oriented then all that work would already be
done.  As for "standard object-oriented design"... ummm, I didn't say that
was my design objective, I just don't like global variables...  =)

In my personal view, those set and get functions lead to code bloat that I
don't need.  I'll admit to not having actually tested my opinion, but I'm
not getting paid to do this and I'm happy with my coding style.

So is that it?  using global functions instead of global variables?

Leeman