Re: Peeking into the event queue?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Jon Trowbridge wrote:

> Well, there is
>
> GdkEvent* gdk_event_peek();
>
> that looks like it would do what you want.  The source for the
> gtk_main_do_event() function has an example of its use.

Ya, when I first saw it, I thought it would fix my problem too.  However,
it only returns the first event in the queue, and there doesn't appear to
be any way to look at any remaining events in the queue (Which is what led
me into the source code in the first place to find the event queue, and
see what other functionality accessed it)
Thanks for all the suggestions so far though!  Keep em coming!
Ian