Newbie question regarding gtk_signal_connect

Hello,

I'm a new person to this list and this is my first post.  I want to ask
how do I go about parsing more than one argument or information to
gtk_signal_connect.  Heres a following example of a simple program
I want to do:

------
entry box
------
  button
------
 text box
------

When the user press the button it passes all the text from the entry box
to the text box.  But from the reference it looks like you can only
parse one argument only, and this would need two, the entrybox and the
textbox.  How can I make this possible?

Nghia