Re: Gtk on HP/UX?

"Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@storm.ca> writes:

>     Does anyone know if Gtk+ has been ported to HP/UX? Last time I looked it
> wasn't, and I'd really like to use it there.

People have definitely run GTK+ on HP/UX in the past. In general,
GTK+ shouldn't need much "porting" to a Unix system - it should
just work.

(The degree if "just working" will depend on the age of the
system, admittedly. If you wanted to use GTK+ on a HP/UX 9 box
running X11R4, you would have some problems.)

So, if you want to use it there, your best advice is to try
it, and report any problems you find.

Regards,
                                        Owen