Re: [gtk-list] Re: TODO list: grid widget?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Kevin Handy wrote:

> One thing I'd like to see added to GtkSheet is the ability to have
> different entry widgets per column, instead of one for the entire
> sheet. For example, I'd like to be able to set up one column as a
> text entry, the next as a date, and the next as a number, and the
> next as a drop-down list.

Hi,
This is not a new feature, you can do it with a combination of the signal
"traverse" and gtk_sheet_change_entry();
You can also set the justification for each column.
I included an example in testgtksheet (example 3), in gtkextra-0.99.5
Regards,
<ADRIAN>