Re: [gtk-list] Re: double buffering question

hmmm... but the pixmaps A and B are different: A is GdkPixmap, and B
is GtkPixmap, right? is there any way of having B a GdkPixmap too?

i guess one way is to create a blank GdkPixmap, and draw A on
it. which brings me to my second question: how do you find the size of
a pixmap, if all you have is a GdkPixmap *?

i'm guessing you can put it in a window, and try to find the size of
the window.. but, er, is there any better way? <grin>

amit

So said Pedro Medeiros: (Today)