Re: [gtk-list] GtkOptionMenu

"Almer. S. Tigelaar." <almer1@dds.nl> writes:

> I have been trying to use the GtkOptionMenu, however I am stuck on
> one thing :
>
> How to read the index of the currently selected item?

I think you can't do that now; you have to connect to "activate" on
each menu item. This is fixed in GTK 1.4, which has a
gtk_option_menu_get_history () corresponding to
gtk_option_menu_set_history (). Unfortunately that doesn't help you
for the present.

> (Or should I be using GtkCombo instead?)

Only if you're going to use the entry field, if you just have a set of
options, use the option menu.

Havoc