window icon

  Hi,

  I'm using gdk_window_set_icon to set the icon for a window but the
icon doesn't look very good when it's scaled down to fit in the top left
corner of the window, is there a way to set 2 icons with different sizes
(like MS Windows does) ?

  Also, when I set the icon for a window, the reference count of the
GdkPixmap is not increased. Shouldn't this behavior be consistent with
other functions like gtk_pixmap_set () ?

  I'm writing a C++ program and I have to include gdkx.h from a file but
I saw that it doesn't have #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C"... like the
other include files. That's not a big problem, I can do it from my
program but it would be nice to have it added in future versions.

Leonardo