ANNOUNCE: Glade-Perl 0.55

Hi all,

I have just uploaded perl module Glade-Perl-0.55.tar.gz to CPAN
    ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/perl/CPAN/modules/by-module/Glade/

and it is already available on my websites.
    http://www.glade.perl.connectfree.co.uk/index.html
    http://freespace.virgin.net/dermot.musgrove/computers/perl/index.html

This release is mostly to fix the bug that needed perl module
Unicode::String installed - even to run 'make test'.

I am sorry to release another version so soon, I tried to cater for those
people using european characters and broke it for those who don't :(

Glade-Perl generates perl source code from a Glade file - Glade is Damon
Chaplin's beautiful Gtk+/Gnome UI builder.

Glade-Perl can display the UI as it is built and/or generate source code
and it can be called directly from Glade's 'Build' button. It can also
generate code to use libglade if you prefer.

Regards, Dermot

snipped from the Changelog:
Wed Apr 19 02:28:58 BST 2000 - Dermot Musgrove <dermot.musgrove@virgin.net>
  - Version 0.55
  - New FAQ about building Unicode::String with perl 5.6
  - PerlXML->Proto_from_XML_Parser_Tree() changed to cancel the use of
    encodings if Unicode::String is not available. You should not need to
    install Unicode::String now unless you use european characters.
  - Documentation/Gtk-Perl-Docs.html tidied and Stephen Wilhelm's Gtk-Perl
    tutorial http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/perlgtk/tutorial/
    now pushed as the best starting point for learning Gtk-Perl.