Re: Weird...

Lou Zher wrote:
> is files a structure of GList type?
> then call w/ &files and proto w/ GList *files.
>
> if not, then we need info on what GList is. (That's argument 1, not
> sort_column).

Bwa ha, it's always the simple things. I was forgetting
to prototype it as a GList *files. Plus, I thought that
argument 0 would be GList (because I thought everything
started from 0). In any case, I'm not having the problem
anymore. Thank you very much!

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |