Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with the vadj of a text widget

>   Just a suggestion: does your text end with newline ('\n')? Could you try
>  to insert text without '\n' at the end?

I tried taking out the newlines, but that doesn't work and putting a
newline at the beginning doesn't work. Plus, not putting in
newlines does not have my desired effect. If I don't freeze
and thaw the widget, it works fine without me having to adjust it
at all. However, won't that become a problem when I try to log many
things at once?

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |