Re: [gtk-list] Re: How to place pixmap on the menu

> > How to place pixmaps on the menu
>
> have you tried
> menu_item = gtk_menu_item_new ();
> gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (menu_item), pixmap);
> ?
> This should work.

Assuming you want to use an ItemFactory:

	If you want to have pixmap icons next to your text menu labels
(ala Gnome), then you are screwed.  It simply will not work (if I recall
correctly, the hotkey binding labels get messed up).

	I have the source to a thing I call the "PixmapItemFactory" which
will let regular Gtk+ apps have Gnome-like mini-icons in the menuitems,
next to the text label.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll send
you the source.

--Derek