GTKDIALOG position

I am working on a GTK+ application.
If user makes an attempt to shutdown the application, a dialog windows(imple
mented with gtk_dialog_new) appears
and asks the user if he is really wanna quit.

But my dialog widget always get postitioned in different places of my deskto
It seems that my WM(Enlightenment) chooses a vacant place everytime it
displays the widget. And almost the corner side of my desktop get selected.
I want this widget to be displayed at the middle of my main window.
Is there any way? I have gone thorugh the Gtk+ online manual but found
nothing relevant.