GTKDIALOG position

I am working on a GTK+ application.
If user makes an attempt to shutdown the application, a dialog windows(imple
mented with gtk_dialog_new) appears
and asks the user if he is really wanna quit.

But my dialog widget always get postitioned in different places of my deskto
p.
It seems that my WM(Enlightenment) chooses a vacant place everytime it
displays the widget. And almost the corner side of my desktop get selected.
I want this widget to be displayed at the middle of my main window.
Is there any way? I have gone thorugh the Gtk+ online manual but found
nothing relevant.

regards,
Takdir