Re: [gtk-list] Re: Dialog Boxes - help

Well, sometimes closing the parent window will cause a gtk_main_quit()
and
sometimes not ( I have a multi-window app ), so I probably need
to check for that and call gtk_main_quit() a second time if it wants to
exit.

Would my dialog recieve a "destroy" signal in this setup when the parent
gets destroyed?

Mark