Re: [gtk-list] itemfactory with radiomenuitems

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Marsel Osipov wrote:

> Hello
>
> Does anyone have a working example of menubar with radiomenuitems(using
> itemfactory)?  When I create radiomenuitems in my app, all the
> radiomenuitems are selected....

you have to connect the items together y using their patchnames a
item_type. the gtk+ 1.2.5 testgtk "item factory" example shows how
to achive this task, the "preferences/colors/*" radios are grouped
together so that only one of them may be active at a time.

> Thank you
> Marsel

---
ciaoTJ