Re: [gtk-list] Re: Multi-line rows ?

Sven Anders wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Norbert Bladt wrote:
>
> > Sven Anders wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello !
> > >
> > > Is it possible to have multiple lines (via \n or so) in one row of
> > > clist or ctree ??
> > Yes.
> > > If yes, how ?
> > Use a Gtktext widget in a row/column.
> > This should be possible according to the docs.
> > I never tried either using another widget in the GtkCList cells
> > nor the GtkText widget.
>
> How do I add another widget than the default to a CList?
>
> The default takes only strings (or pixmaps):
Or both -> pixtext.

>   gint gtk_clist_prepend(GtkCList *clist, gchar *text[]);
In versions 1.0.x of GTK there was a function to do it per cell.
Obviously, this has changed to one widget per column.
I would use this call:

void        gtk_clist_set_column_widget     (GtkCList *clist,
                                              gint column,
                                              GtkWidget *widget);
> (An general function for CList would be nice...)
The completed chapter in the RDP would be even nicer :-(

> > YMMV.
>  ???
Your mileage may vary.

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG