Re: [gtk-list] Re: Optimum way to set the width of a clist

Geert Bevin <gbevin@thunderstorms.org> wrote:

> You can use this function on every column and use the results as you
> wish.
>
> gint        gtk_clist_optimal_column_width  (GtkCList *clist, gint
> column);

Incidentally, I am using this function. However, it does not look at
the column _titles_ when calculating the width. I find this annoying
since one probably wants to see the entire title.

Is there a way to make sure that the title is also visible?

--
Mvh. Anders