Re: [gtk-list] Multi-line rows ?

Sven Anders wrote:

> Hello !
>
> Is it possible to have multiple lines (via \n or so) in one row of
> clist or ctree ??
Yes.
> If yes, how ?
Use a Gtktext widget in a row/column.
This should be possible according to the docs.
I never tried either using another widget in the GtkCList cells
nor the GtkText widget.
YMMV.

> If not, any other ideas?
No.

I am very interested in the other answers because I am looking for
a sort-of GtkClist widget which allows in-place editing of single-line
text cells.
No, gtksheet doesn't have all the features required, yet.
I did some experiments with it.

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG