Re: [gtk-list] Proposed patch to GTK+ 1.3

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:22:49 +0200, ERDI Gergo said:
> Please allow me to commit it to the CVS version of GTK+ 1.3, as AFAIK this
> is an "unstable" branch, and thus it's no problem if binary compatibility
> breaks because of a new GtkToolbarStyle value.

Will this maintain source-level compatibility?  In other words,
will programs that call the affected GTK routines merely require
a recompile, or will source-level changes be required?

(Of course, source changes will be needed to *use* the new functionality)

--
				Valdis Kletnieks
				Computer Systems Senior Engineer

PGP signature