Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk CVS 19990914

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 03:35:23PM +0000, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
> > You guessed it: it's 'Open' :-)
> > Consult the gnome-stock.h header. I may write a script that gets
> > the strings from there and adds another chapter to the documentation.
> Is there any chance of generating a module like Gtk::Keysyms?
> Perhaps it is not easy or desirable but the conversion of [GTK|GDK|GNOME]_
> CONSTANTs to 'string values' has tripped me up so many times .

There is no point in adding a module for stock names: you have
to lookup them in the documentation or in the header files.
Keysyms are different in that you want to relate keysym and keyval.

lupus

lupus@debian.org                                     debian/rules