Re: [gtk-list] FontSelection widget: how about adding resolution?

Roman Sulzhyk wrote:

>     Hello:
>
>     I'm using gfontsel, and was wondering why it doesn't allow me to
> filter on 100/75 dpi font resolution. After a bit of poking around, I've
> found out that gtk+ widget that it uses doesn't support filtering on
> font resulution. I think it's feasible to add it, since old xfontsel
> seems to be doing it. I would like to bring this matter to the attention
> of GTK developers and see if they feel it could be possible to update
> the widget.

I may have to update GtkFontSelection to handle the unicode stuff for 1.4,
so I could add this then if people think it is useful.

But X fonts can be any resolution. Even though most are 75 or 100dpi I
have some that are 72dpi. How would you set up the filter?

Damon