Re: [gtk-list] Re: gdkkeysyms.h question

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Andreas Leitner wrote:

> I have no idea about any road map for GTK, but do you consider that this
> additional abstraction is a valuable goal for one of the next versions?

It might be reasonable to mash all the Tab variants into GDK_Tab,
that makes sense to me. I don't make the decisions though. :-)

We did see a keyboard with a separate tab key on the keypad today at the
computer store, so go figure. Maybe someone out there would like to have
that key do something different from the regular tab key. It does make me
a little nervous to keep them from doing that.

Havoc