Re: [gtk-list] How to get 2nd or 3rd mouse button event in "select_row"callback

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Eric Plaster wrote:

> How do I set up the mask to allow the 2nd or 3rd mouse button clicks to
> register with the "select_row" callback.  It seems to only be called
> with the left mouse button.

select_row only occurs when you select a row, and you have to use the left
mouse to select a row under the default CList user interface.

you could connect to button_press_event and call gtk_clist_select_row() in
there, but it's sort of gratuitous UI de-standardization so have a good
reason.

Havoc