Problems with 'main_interation Gtk;' on Perl/Gtk

I have some heavy load process in the app I am written (about 5 min on
a PII).

So, I want to show the window before doing it.
I think that 'main_interation Gtk;' will do the tricky.
However I get the error:

Can't locate auto/Gtk/main_intera.al in @INC (@INC contains: .....

System:
RH 6,
GTK 1.2.3
Gtk-Perl 0.6123

Is this the right way of doing it?
Another way that works is using 'main Gtk;' and a timer event.
I think that's not the best way to do it.

BTW, does someone knows what widget does GnomeICU uses while it is
connecting to the server?
It would be nice to show that the program is working on something.

-Raul Dias