Changing the label of a TreeItem in PERL

Hi,

Just started giving a GUI to a program written in PERL.
It HAS to be in PERL.

So, my natural choice was to go with GTK-PERL.  But it has no
documentation (yet, I hope).

I am learning with the examples (test.pl).

I have TreeItems created with:

$item = new_with_label Gtk::TreeItem 'label text';

I want to be able to change the 'label text' during run-time.
I know that it is (should be) easy, but I don't have any documentation
about which function/method to use.

Where can I find the available functions/methods in PERL that I can use?

Another question:

Is possible to have more than one color/font in the same label
(TreeItem in this case)?

Best Reggards,

Raul Dias