Re: [gtk-list] Associating userdata with rows/cells in a clist/ctree.

>From the references guide :

void gtk_clist_set_row_data(GtkCList *clist, gint row, gpointer data);
void gtk_clist_set_row_data_full(GtkCList *clist, gint row, gpointer
data, GtkDestroyNotify destroy);
gpointer gtk_clist_get_row_data(GtkCList *clist, gint row);
gint gtk_clist_find_row_from_data(GtkCList *clist, gpointer data);

--
Geert Bevin - gbevin@thunderstorms.org
Montenegrostraat 11      1060 Brussels