ctree internal question.

I am trying to traverse the ctree in order to
print out all of the pointers in it.

What I have figured out is that the ctree
uses the clist row_list to keep a list of
GtkCTreeNodes. The GtkCTreeNode is just a
glist. This GtkCTreeNode list  is a list
of GtkCTreeRows.

What is confusing me is that the children
list in the GtkCTreeRow doesn't always end
at the end of a branch. Sometimes the branches
can be linked together in one long stream. Is
this normal?

I can tell when I reach the end of a branch
by checking the sibling pointer in the
row. But it is hard to tell if this will
always work. Does anyone know?

thanks,
Todd.
Todd & Lisa Dukes